GROW YOUR BUSINESS AT
TOWN CENTER AT AURORA
14200 E. ALAMEDA AVENUE, AURORA, CO 80012
GLA SQ. FEET
TOTAL VISITS PER YEAR
VISITS PER SQ. FOOT
AVERAGE DWELL TIME
Located in Aurora, Colorado, Town Center at Aurora sits in the eastern suburbs of Denver. The city of Aurora is the third largest in Colorado and 50th largest in the country according to the 2020 census. The town center is ideally situated between two major interstates, drawing significant traffic. Being the only enclosed mall in Aurora, it serves a wide trade area. The mall is just 11 miles from downtown Denver, perched at Interstate 225 and East Alameda Parkway, opening visibility to thousands of vehicles daily. Town Center at Aurora is surrounded by many large businesses, including Buckley Air Force base. The base is located just two miles east of the center, employing more than 12,000 people.
• WPG is a best-in-class operator who prides itself on being a true partner to its retailers.
• With properties in markets ranging from Austin, TX to Mesa, CO and many compelling markets in between, WPG’s portfolio speaks to a significant consumer audience and is situated to allow for easy expansion of up and coming retailers and established brands alike.
• Whether in an open air or enclosed format, we leverage our nationwide portfolio as well as local relationships to ensure that the right retailers are placed in WPG properties where their business will thrive.
• Our Leasing Department partners with retailers who are looking to lease space for 36 months or more.
• Click here to see our full portfolio.
• With over 3,000 small businesses in our portfolio, we understand what it takes to thrive as a small business.
• We work with retailers to create flexible, short-term leases that allow small businesses to expand their reach, increase their sales and do business alongside national retailers.
• Our Business Development team partner with retailers who are looking for shorter term opportunities, 35 months or less.
• Our short-term leasing options include: carts, kiosks, inline spaces, makers markets, pop-ups, parking lot opportunities and more! Learn more here.
ADVERTISING & PARTNERSHIPS
• With portfolio wide traffic of 330 million annually, WPG can make impactful local and national audience connections through our network of marketing formats and events.
• WPG can create a bespoke campaign for your advertising needs that is focused on your key customers and executed in the most impactful formats for your goals.
• Our advertising and partnerships opportunities include, but are not limited to: OOH/print signage, digital signage, social and website ads and takeovers, large-scale wraps, pop-ups, amenity sponsorships, seasonal and event sponsorships, and more. Learn more here.