- Welcome and orient guests to the Tangible Marketplace.
- Communicate with guests about Tangible questions and concerns.
- Interpret accurate information and background to the guests about the Tangible products in a professional manner using appropriate language skills and sales techniques.
- Leverage product knowledge to increase sales by educating and assisting the guests.
- Acquire and maintain information about the Tangible products though research and training.
- Assist in the maintenance and upkeep (light cleaning) of the Tangible products and marketplace, including marketplace hardware.
- Serve as role model/mentor to new hires
- Any other tasks deemed necessary to insure workflow and adherence to Washington Prime Group policies and procedures as assigned by manager.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Education/Experience: At least six months of sales experience preferred.
- Customer Service Skills: Must be cheerful, friendly and hospitality oriented willing to make sure guests have an enjoyable experience. Ability to communicate with groups and individuals of various ages and backgrounds using appropriate language skills.
- Communication Skills: Ability to read, write, and interpret product history. Ability to effectively communicate with and present information to customers and all levels of management.
- Reasoning Ability: Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Physical Demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and also standing for at least seven consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Involves lifting at least 40 lbs.
- Other Skills: Superior organizational and time management skills. Must be able to build relationships, sell products and influence others. Ability to set and achieve goals. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must possess a strong sense of urgency and a thirst for knowledge. Must be able to lead by example.
- Computer Skills: Must be able to navigate using internet browsers, use website search engines, use a smart phone and operate ipads and their applications.
- Work Hours: Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and sales events, based on store/company need.
How to Apply
Please submit a "general interest application" on http://www.washingtonprime.com/jobs/ AND submit a resume to email@example.com or drop resume off at the Mall Management Office (located on the lower level, down the hallway next to Victoria Secret).