The Team Lead creates exceptional value in the lives of customers & patients by delivering exceptional customer service. Ensures customers & patients are always delighted. Assists in the achievement of store success by managing key optical & lab processes (if applicable) & systems to exceptional results.
Pay Range: $15.01 - $22.30
Areas of Responsibility
While working in Retail
- Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed customer service to all customers and patients with every visit.
- Assists customers in selecting frames & lenses that are best suited for them. Suggests improvements & recommends solutions. Assists associates with difficult & complex areas.
- Anticipates problems before they occur; explores underlying reasons for recurring problems; goes beyond symptoms to get to root cause; strives to develop long-term solutions to problems.
- Performs work accurately & thoroughly as required. Demonstrates superior product knowledge.
- Strives to achieve exceptional results with every customer and patient every time.
- Serves as a responsible alternate store key holder.
- Brings associate opportunities to the attention of management directly & in a timely manner.
While working in Lab, if applicable
- Custom fits glasses & precisely places prescription in lenses.
- Works with associates to strengthen their knowledge, skill, & certification for foundational product & store processes related to lens and lab technology.
- Edges & mounts only when needed & within company guidelines.
- Ensures finished eyewear meets optical standards & customer requirements.
- Ensures associates complete training, & routinely conducts eyewear inspections with excellence.
- Completes & files store & lab paperwork thoroughly & accurately in a timely manner. Ensures associates are trained & skilled in doing the same.
- Ensures approved safety programs are implemented & maintained consistently per standards.
- Creates a safe working environment for all. Demonstrates safe work practices.
- Responsible for basic operation, cleaning & ongoing maintenance of lab tools & systems.
Education / Experience Requirements
- HS diploma/GED
- 1+ year experience
- Strong optical & retail experience
- Knowledge of current optical theory & merchandise
- Strong communicator & listener
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Strong basic math skills
- Sales skills
- Problem solving ability
- Familiarity with cash register, computers & calculators
- Leadership & training experience
- Edging & mounting experience
- Basic optics knowledge & optical measurement experience
- State licensure (if applicable) &/or ABO Certification in non-licensed states
- LensCrafters Final Eyewear Inspector Certification
- LensCrafters Quality, Fitting & Adjusting Program
- Optical machinery/instruments experience
- Customer service experience
- AccuFit Digital Measurement System certification
- Knowledge of current store merchandise & lens options
How to Apply
Apply here: jobs.luxottica.com