Year after year, families and children flock to the Easter Bunny set to visit with the Easter Bunny and have their annual Easter Bunny photo taken. It’s your job to create a magical experience for every guest. Cherry Hill Programs trains each team member and is there to help guide the Easter Bunny set team to success.
The Bunny/Cast Member is a seasonal team member who works when scheduled as either the Bunny character (costume provided) and/or a Cast Member on the Easter Bunny set. In both roles, this team member is responsible for helping to create a magical experience for every guest.
Areas of Responsibility
- Minimum age requirement is 18 years or older
- Required to pass a Background Check along with Drug Screening where applicable
- Mandatory attendance at Training prior to start of season
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, flexible and professional attitude
- Must be dependable
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences
- Comfortable greeting and working with families and children
- Participates as team member ensuring operations on the set run smoothly, effectively and in accordance with all CHP policies and procedures
- Participates as team member in maintaining a good working relationship with Local/Assistant Managers, team members, Center Marketing Director, Center Manager and Staff, and maintaining a positive image for CHP at your center
- Takes responsibility to ensure safety on the set
- Must be available and willing to work weekends when set is busiest
- Professional attire (in costume during season) and good hygiene is required; your personal appearance reflects on the company and you