Provides support to the store by executing day-to-day operations of the business including People, Presentation, and Process activities. The Assistant Manager creates a selling environment consistent with the Charlotte Russe customer experience by modeling the selling behaviors and providing coaching to sales associates.
The Assistant Manager partners with the Store Manager to understand daily / weekly / monthly store priorities and execute priorities as directed by the Store Manager. The Assistant Manager demonstrates and is compliant with all Charlotte Russe policies and procedures.
Areas of Responsibility
- Understands and role models the customer service experience behaviors ensuring all customers are engaged
- Coaches and trains Sales Associates on service experience behaviors
- Models service behaviors by greeting and developing rapport with customers, providing product information including features, trends and styles and makes product suggestions based on knowledge of the merchandise and the customer.
- Provides attentive service on the sales floor and the fitting room.
- Supervises the sales floor ensuring key selling zones are covered, that sales associates take meals & breaks in compliance with Charlotte Russe Policy, Loss Prevention policy and procedures are followed.
- In partnership with the store manager, the assistant manager provides feedback to Sales Associates both positive and constructive including performance documentation if necessary Partners with the store manager to communicate store priorities as determined by store management and delegates tasks to Sales Associates accordingly.
- Holds team members accountable for achieving sales, productivity and customer experience standards.
- Follows direction to ensure key items and promotions are executed and positioned in store to ensure best financial gain.
- Understands and communicates brand merchandise initiatives to team
- Assigns task and periodically participates in activities to maintain a neat, clean and organized store.
- Maintains displays and visual presentation. Partners with the store team to ensure visual direction is implemented per company standard including displays, promotions, and merchandising moves.
- Is aware of and executes all loss prevention and safety policies and processes Is knowledgeable and able to execute against all Charlotte Russe Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
Education / Experience Requirements
- Previous retail supervisory experience preferred
- High School graduate or equivalent.
While performing the duties of this job, the Assistant Manager is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands for firm and strong grasping; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The Assistant Manager is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Assistant Managers must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
These physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the Assistant Manager position. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- All Managers must be available to be scheduled to work during all store operating hours (including non-sell opening/closing responsibilities).
- In general, assistant managers will be scheduled 5 shifts per week within their availability (exceptions may include holidays and peak seasons).
- In general, Assistant Store Managers are required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week. Based on business needs, Assistant Store Managers may be expected and/or required to work additional hours.
- Ability to demonstrate and create an excellent customer experience
- Ability to model and conduct self in a professional and respectful manner at all times
- Demonstrate sense of urgency and ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and management
- Ability to provide feedback/coaching to peers and associates
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction
- Ability to give basic direction to sales associate level employees
- Ability to create a positive work environment
- Ability to listen to feedback and take constructive action
- Ability to motivate associates to proactively perform tasks as assigned which result in an exceptional customer experience
How to Apply
Go into the store and ask for Mayra.